Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 conversion to standalone required

Cisco AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 conversion to standalone required

PeterD

-------------------------------------

Hi, I have a quantity of Cisco AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 Wireless Access points
which I urgently need to convert to Standalone Mode.

If anybody could provide me with step by step instructions I would very
very much appreciate it.

| http://forums.cabling-design.com/
| *** a better way to USENET ***
| comp.dcom.sys.cisco - 45204 messages and counting!

zupa zupa is offline
Junior Member
Location: Latvia

Hi!

As I cannot post links, yet. Search in google: Converting a Lightweight Access Point Back to Autonomous Mode

Don't be confused that the title will be converting from autonomous to LWAP. There is a topic how to downgrade from LWAP to autonomous, using tftp server.