Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > EMAIL ADDRESS--URGENT

EMAIL ADDRESS--URGENT

sspupland@yahoo.com

Where can i find someones email address without having to pay $20.00 a
pop from these web sites. i keep hearing it is simple -- yet i cannot
find out how to obtain my sister's email address

Please this is an urgent situation and my sister will only
communicate with me thru email.

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME! Thanks for the help....Sue

rf

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where can i find someones email address without having to pay $20.00 a
> pop from these web sites. i keep hearing it is simple -- yet i cannot
> find out how to obtain my sister's email address
>
> Please this is an urgent situation and my sister will only
> communicate with me thru email.
>
> IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME! Thanks for the help....Sue

You must be ****ing joking.

Stephen Wolstenholme

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 04:35:21 -0800 (PST), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Where can i find someones email address without having to pay $20.00 a
>pop from these web sites. i keep hearing it is simple -- yet i cannot
>find out how to obtain my sister's email address
>
>Please this is an urgent situation and my sister will only
>communicate with me thru email.
>
>IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME! Thanks for the help....Sue

How do yo know that your sister will only communicate by email?

She must be able to contact you so just reply.

Steve

Neural network applications, help and support.

sspupland@yahoo.com

On Feb 1, 4:58*am, Stephen Wolstenholme <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 04:35:21 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >Where can i find someones email address without having to pay $20.00 a
> >pop from these web sites. i keep hearing it is simple -- yet i cannot
> >find out how to obtain my sister's email address

> >Please this is an urgent situation and *my sister will only
> >communicate with me thru email.

> >IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME! *Thanks for the help....Sue

> How do yo know that your sister will only communicate by email?
>
> She must be able to contact you so just reply.
>
> Steve
>
> --
> Neural Planner Software Ltd * * * * * * * * *www.NPSL1.com
>
> Neural network applications, help and support.

She sent me a message thru a friend -- but did not give her email
address. I guess this is her version of a joke -- but there is no joke
here, our father is dying and I am trying to contact her. So Steve
where do i find her email address.S.

sspupland@yahoo.com

On Feb 1, 4:45*am, "rf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > Where can i find someones email address without having to pay $20.00 a
> > pop from these web sites. i keep hearing it is simple -- yet i cannot
> > find out how to obtain my sister's email address

> > Please this is an urgent situation and *my sister will only
> > communicate with me thru email.

> > IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME! *Thanks for the help....Sue

> You must be ****ing joking.

It mutst have been difficult for you to come up with such a clever
answer..I thought that this sort of infantile behavior was in
violation of these groups!

Stephen Wolstenholme

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 05:19:55 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>On Feb 1, 4:58*am, Stephen Wolstenholme <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>> On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 04:35:21 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> >Where can i find someones email address without having to pay $20.00 a
>> >pop from these web sites. i keep hearing it is simple -- yet i cannot
>> >find out how to obtain my sister's email address

>> >Please this is an urgent situation and *my sister will only
>> >communicate with me thru email.

>> >IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME! *Thanks for the help....Sue

>> How do yo know that your sister will only communicate by email?
>>
>> She must be able to contact you so just reply.
>>
>> Steve
>>
>> --
>> Neural Planner Software Ltd * * * * * * * * *www.NPSL1.com
>>
>> Neural network applications, help and support.

>She sent me a message thru a friend -- but did not give her email
>address. I guess this is her version of a joke -- but there is no joke
>here, our father is dying and I am trying to contact her. So Steve
>where do i find her email address.S.

It is very difficult to find a email address of someone who doesn't
make it public. You could try a web search of your sisters name. That
may provide some clues if it's not a very common name.

As your message is urgent send it back thru the friend.

Steve

Neural network applications, help and support.

Dan C

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 05:19:55 -0800, sspupland wrote:

> On Feb 1, 4:58*am, Stephen Wolstenholme <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>> On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 04:35:21 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> >Where can i find someones email address without having to pay $20.00 a
>> >pop from these web sites. i keep hearing it is simple -- yet i cannot
>> >find out how to obtain my sister's email address

>> >Please this is an urgent situation and *my sister will only
>> >communicate with me thru email.

>> >IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME! *Thanks for the help....Sue

>> How do yo know that your sister will only communicate by email?
>>
>> She must be able to contact you so just reply.
>>
>> Steve
>>
>> --
>> Neural Planner Software Ltd * * * * * * * * *www.NPSL1.com
>>
>> Neural network applications, help and support.

> She sent me a message thru a friend -- but did not give her email
> address. I guess this is her version of a joke -- but there is no joke
> here, our father is dying and I am trying to contact her. So Steve where
> do i find her email address.S.

Call the dumb bitch and leave a ****ing message on the machine, you dumb
bitch.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.

Fluffy

(E-Mail Removed) meowed in
<(E-Mail Removed)>:

>Where can i find someones email address without having to pay $20.00 a
>pop from these web sites. i keep hearing it is simple -- yet i cannot
>find out how to obtain my sister's email address
>
>Please this is an urgent situation and my sister will only
>communicate with me thru email.

Put a key logger on her computer.

--
Meow meow Henrietta Pussycat president of the United States meow kitty?

Stickems.

It isn't free and it is a scam. You can enter anything and it will say it
has found it and you can view the result after you pay them $$.

"nhwf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9D125DDD9D9C6snuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.1 42...
| (E-Mail Removed) clouded the waters of pure thought with
| news:(E-Mail Removed)
| m:
|
| > On Feb 1, 4:58 am, Stephen Wolstenholme
| > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

| >> How do yo know that your sister will only communicate by email?
| >>
| >> She must be able to contact you so just reply.
| >>
| >> Steve
| >>
| >> --
| >> Neural Planner Software Ltd www.NPSL1.
| > com
| >>
| >> Neural network applications, help and support.
| >
| > She sent me a message thru a friend -- but did not give her email
| > address. I guess this is her version of a joke -- but there is no
| > joke here, our father is dying and I am trying to contact her. So
| > Steve where do i find her email address.S.
| >

| http://www.myfreeemailsearch.com/
|
| If that dosent work just use Lexus Nexus.
|
| --
| http://reclaimdemocracy.org/
| cageprisoners.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org
| _____ ____ ____ __ /\_/\ __ _ ______ _____
| / __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \ \ __\
| _\ \/ / /_/ / _ / \ / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\ _\
| /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \_@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\

thanatoid

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed)
oups.com:

> On Feb 1, 4:45*am, "rf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>> egroups.com...
>>
>> > Where can i find someones email address without having
>> > to pay $20.00 a pop from these web sites. i keep hearing
>> > it is simple -- yet i cannot find out how to obtain my
>> > sister's email address

>> > Please this is an urgent situation and *my sister will
>> > only communicate with me thru email.

>> > IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME! *Thanks for
>> > the help....Su

>> You must be ****ing joking.

> It mutst

must

> have been difficult for you to come up with such a
> clever answer..I

answer... I

> thought that this sort of infantile
> behavior was in violation of these groups!

No, it was always frequent, but not it is becoming the norm.
Don't you know text Usenet is dying and is in the last ugly
throes of what once was a great dream of freedom?

--
The arrows are faster than rodents!
- t.