Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > check whether a given number is an integer

check whether a given number is an integer

Reddy

Hi,

How to check whether a given number is an integer

Thanks,

Reddy

Hermit Dave

how about using the ranger validation control or regular expression
validation control

--

Regards,

HD
"Reddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:exaNH%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> How to check whether a given number is an integer
>
> Thanks,
>
> Reddy

Reddy

Hi,

I am trying to validate whether the entered text is an integer or not on the
server side. I am using a custom validator because I need validate this
control's text when one of the items in the dropdown menu is selected

Thanks,

Reddy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...