Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Orkut Account Suspended

Orkut Account Suspended

dany82

Hi,

This is Praveen. When i try to login to my account, it displays the
below error.

Your orkut account has been suspended because your Google password
might have been compromised. Please verify your identity to restore
your account and change your password after that.

Kindly unlock my account.

Thanks,
Praveen Daniel

richard

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 09:07:42 -0800 (PST), dany82 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is Praveen. When i try to login to my account, it displays the
> below error.
>
> Your orkut account has been suspended because your Google password
> might have been compromised. Please verify your identity to restore

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> your account and change your password after that.
>
> Kindly unlock my account.
>
> Thanks,
> Praveen Daniel

No comprehende inglis?
Read and follow instructions.

chuckcar

dany82 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi,
>
> This is Praveen. When i try to login to my account, it displays the
> below error.
>
> Your orkut account has been suspended because your Google password
> might have been compromised. Please verify your identity to restore
> your account and change your password after that.
>
> Kindly unlock my account.

As Richard said, it's pretty plain english. What happened the last time
you were able to use either?

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/Del

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 09:07:42 -0800 (PST), dany82 <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>This is Praveen. When i try to login to my account, it displays the
>below error.
>
>Your orkut account has been suspended because your Google password
>might have been compromised. Please verify your identity to restore
>your account and change your password after that.
>
>Kindly unlock my account.
>
>Thanks,
>Praveen Daniel

Scam. Don't send personal info.

Desk Rabbit

On 30/01/2010 17:07, dany82 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is Praveen. When i try to login to my account, it displays the
> below error.
>
> Your orkut account has been suspended because your Google password
> might have been compromised. Please verify your identity to restore
> your account and change your password after that.
>
> Kindly unlock my account.
>
> Thanks,
> Praveen Daniel

Hi Praveen and thanks for contacting us. I'll try and help you through
this issue. First I need your full name, address and date of birth so I
can verify you. Could you also provide me with the full details of the
credit card you used to pay for your account.

Many thanks