Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Webserver and AjaxControlToolkit

Webserver and AjaxControlToolkit

DavidC

I am using VS2008 and asp.net 3.5 on both my development workstation and my
web server. Do I need to install anything on the Windows 2008 web server in
order to use AjaxControlKit controls in my web application? I am getting
"Could not load the file or assembly 'ajaxcontrolkit' or one of its ...."
error when I try to open the web application that uses the Ajax Control
Toolkit. Thanks.
--
David

Stefan Hoffmann

hi David,

On 30.01.2010 17:54, DavidC wrote:
> I am using VS2008 and asp.net 3.5 on both my development workstation and my
> web server. Do I need to install anything on the Windows 2008 web server in
> order to use AjaxControlKit controls in my web application? I am getting
> "Could not load the file or assembly 'ajaxcontrolkit' or one of its ...."
> error when I try to open the web application that uses the Ajax Control
> Toolkit.

Check your application's bin folder. The AjaxControlKit library (dll)
must be copied into this folder.

mfG
--> stefan <--

DavidC

hi Stefan,
The dll is already in the bin folder. Any other things that could cause
this? Thanks.
--
David