Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Main password

Main password

SebastiŠn

Hi all!

I use Mozilla Firefox version 3.6. My problem is that I forgot the main
password and I do not know how to recover it. I have read the help of the
program but I do not find a solution.

Some help?

gialloporpora

Risposta al messaggio di Sebasti√°n :

> Hi all!
>
> I use Mozilla Firefox version 3.6. My problem is that I forgot the
> main password and I do not know how to recover it. I have read the
> help of the program but I do not find a solution.
>
> Some help?

Copy this link in your address bar and press enter:
chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.xu
Click on the Reset button and master password is removed. When you reset
the master password you'll lost all saved password and personal
certificates (if you have them).
Ciao

--
*gialloporpora: Weave 1.0 Syncs Nearly Everything About Your Firefox
Setup - Weave - Lifehacker http://ff.im/f2ZE5 * - http://bit.ly/dqa0q1

gialloporpora

Risposta al messaggio di gialloporpora :

> chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.x

Sorry, an "l"is missing, the link is:
chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.xul