Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Warned people, Olympus E-P1 used "firesale" has begun

Warned people, Olympus E-P1 used "firesale" has begun

RichA

The E-P1, though different was released crippled by poor AF and no
EVF. Olympus no doubt did this intentionally, but the result
(predictable) is that used prices are falling like stones. The E-P2
still has the lame AF (compared to the Panasonic micro 4/3rds and
DSLRs) but at least they added an EVF which makes the camera much
better for enthusiasts, especially those cobbling on manual lenses.