Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > webhits.dll not returning hithighlighting on windows 2008 x64, IIS7.5, IE 8

webhits.dll not returning hithighlighting on windows 2008 x64, IIS7.5, IE 8

curious

Hi,

I am using Indexig Service on a Win 2008 R2 server. Configured the
ISAPI & CGI restrictions etc. for the .htw file. When I pass in the
url for the file to be shown, i am just getting a blank page in the IE
browser. This all works great in XP and 2003 Server without any
issues.

My questions are:

1) What else do i need to configure?( i.e is there any setting that I
am unaware of that might not be allowing the webhits.dll to get the
hithighlighting information from the file)
2) Has anything changed in the new webhits.dll file? ( this is a 64
bit dll )

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.