Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Want a C# certification course

Want a C# certification course

Ganesh

I am a fresher joined six months back in Symantec. Now I want to do a
certification course in C#. But they mentioned to have some years of
experience to complete the course. Please guide me a good certification
course that will be suitable for me.All my dream is to become a good developer
--
Thanks
Ganesh