Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > SEO and usability - Should I use blogger.com or my own blog(wrote in c#)??

SEO and usability - Should I use blogger.com or my own blog(wrote in c#)??

kindervorsorge.at

Dear News Readers,

I have a question about seo and usability for web site:
1. What should I prefered, to use blogger.com or my own blog?
blogger.com is preformated, scalirbar - is a question, but most of
contra is that- all user are not in my db, and I should import them
2. wenn I use my own blog, then I have all user in my db, but, the question
is
Rating(PR) of my blog is better or not vs. blogger.com
I must subscribe my blog into blogger comunity and submission pages

Please, tell me your opinion(pro and contra) about this thema.

Best Ragards

www.kindervorsorge.at

Seo Elite: New Seo Software Rune HTML 1 11-14-2007 10:30 AM
Google Seo Optimization Software - Seo Optimizer - Search Engine CONsulting software britneysspears@gmail.com Computer Support 1 05-13-2007 06:55 PM
Google Seo Optimization Software - Seo Optimizer - Search Engine CONsulting software britneysspears@gmail.com Digital Photography 0 05-13-2007 05:25 PM
Re: SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting Alvin Bruney [MVP] Python 19 05-09-2007 07:03 AM
Re: SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting Alvin Bruney [MVP] ASP .Net 17 05-01-2007 09:08 PM

Advertisments