Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Pyowa Meeting Next Monday

Pyowa Meeting Next Monday

Mike Driscoll

Hi,

Next Monday, February 1st, we will be having our first Pyowa meeting
of 2010! It will be held at the Marshall County Sheriff's Office and
start at 7 p.m. (barring inclement weather). I will be demoing some
software I created for our Sheriff's office and will talk about the
various modules used to put it all together. We'll probably have
plenty of free time to chat and you can show off anything neat that
you've been doing too. I hope to see you there!

Mike Driscoll

Website: www.pyowa.org
Twitter: www.twitter.com/pyowa