Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: How do I rip a program CD to my hard drive?

Re: How do I rip a program CD to my hard drive?

Tony

If you're kind of stupid when it comes to computers to be safe what to
do is rip an .iso file from the cd and compress it with something like
7-zip to save on hard drive space.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
day on the job for potty mouth,

beyond the realm of understandability

Aardvark

On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:13:03 +1100, Barry OGrady wrote:

> And avoid top posting.

And try using a sig delimiter.

--
Algy met a bear