Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > UK....1 in 7 prison inmates a foreigner...

Reply
Thread Tools

UK....1 in 7 prison inmates a foreigner...

 
 
Aardvark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-27-2010
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:48:07 -0500, Jimz1935 wrote:

> There is a plausible argument in all that for capital punishment. Jim


There is *no* plausible argument whatsoever for capital punishment.



--
Algy met a bear
The bear was bulgy
The bulge was Algy
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jimz1935
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-27-2010

"Aardvark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hjqcts$ge$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:48:07 -0500, Jimz1935 wrote:
>
>> There is a plausible argument in all that for capital punishment. Jim

>
> There is *no* plausible argument whatsoever for capital punishment.


We all begin the process of ultimately dying when we are born. A great deal
of us try to do something productive and worthwhile with our lives during
that time; others take a different route that actually creates pain and
misery for the first group. That said, what's wrong with speeding up the
process when uncaring murderers and terrorists knowingly and belligerently
create such vile ad unwanted problems? It seems a bit senseless to care
for and feed them during their stay in prison, particularly when the first
thing they'd do is kill all of us when and if they could. Jim
>
>
>
> --
> Algy met a bear
> The bear was bulgy
> The bulge was Algy



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Aardvark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2010
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:43:17 -0500, Jimz1935 wrote:
>
> We all begin the process of ultimately dying when we are born. A great
> deal of us try to do something productive and worthwhile with our lives
> during that time; others take a different route that actually creates
> pain and misery for the first group. That said, what's wrong with
> speeding up the process when uncaring murderers and terrorists knowingly
> and belligerently create such vile ad unwanted problems? It seems a
> bit senseless to care for and feed them during their stay in prison,
> particularly when the first thing they'd do is kill all of us when and
> if they could. Jim



Yup. As I said: "There is *no* plausible argument whatsoever for capital
punishment".

< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Six >

< http://gaelico.wordpress.com/2009/10...-gerry-conlon-
carole-richardson-paul-hill-and-paddy-armstrong/ >

For the hard of thinking in scorched smurfs, that's:

< http://snipurl.com/u7pfn >





--
Algy met a bear
The bear was bulgy
The bulge was Algy
 
Reply With Quote
 
my
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2010
Of course you think that way.

In prison ....on the Dole..same thing.

Living off of someone elses hard work..


"Aardvark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hjs47n$923$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:43:17 -0500, Jimz1935 wrote:
>
> We all begin the process of ultimately dying when we are born. A great
> deal of us try to do something productive and worthwhile with our lives
> during that time; others take a different route that actually creates
> pain and misery for the first group. That said, what's wrong with
> speeding up the process when uncaring murderers and terrorists knowingly
> and belligerently create such vile ad unwanted problems? It seems a
> bit senseless to care for and feed them during their stay in prison,
> particularly when the first thing they'd do is kill all of us when and
> if they could. Jim



Yup. As I said: "There is *no* plausible argument whatsoever for capital
punishment".

< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Six >

< http://gaelico.wordpress.com/2009/10...-gerry-conlon-
carole-richardson-paul-hill-and-paddy-armstrong/ >

For the hard of thinking in scorched smurfs, that's:

< http://snipurl.com/u7pfn >





--
Algy met a bear
The bear was bulgy
The bulge was Algy

 
Reply With Quote
 
my
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2010
LMAO

You already been awarded the ****WIT title.

Who is your date this weekend?


"~BD~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
-AR15- wrote:
> How pitiful you are.
>
> Then again I suppose you relate to those in prison
> because they too are living off of someone elses
> hard work.
>
> It is no wonder so many muslims take up jihad from
> the UK...all their missing are a few virgins, import
> some and they would be in heaven.


You are English is apaling! Ho hum!

**

Examples?

Off of? That is a really basic "no, no"!

Else's (if you must - the hard work of someone else - better!)

Muslims (not muslims)

They are (not their)

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Taxpayer to buy 1,600 flat-screen TVs a year for prison inmates inScotland Meat Plow Computer Support 33 11-16-2010 01:08 AM
wonder how the inmates are gonna treat this guy? richard Computer Support 4 11-06-2009 12:46 AM
Prison for Virus makers Slarty Bartfast MCSE 5 09-10-2004 09:43 PM
why do inmates like tellin jokes when they're close to EDR K.Soza Computer Support 1 06-26-2004 02:31 AM
Good Luck In Prison !!! Paul Lynch MCSE 2 04-01-2004 04:19 PM



Advertisments