Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Generate a random number

Generate a random number

Robbin-Lime

I'd like to generate a random number to observe behaviors of intrusive
and leeches like programs in my own computers, I discovered 2, both of
which relates to my named blk IBM server. Really intensify my
eyestrain everytime I see them their but undeleteable.
These I can find a bunch in stores near the park. I can also wish to
manually adjust them instead by the way

Robbin-Lime

On Jan 26, 9:50*pm, Robbin-Lime <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'd like to generate a random number to observe behaviors of intrusive
> and leeches like programs in my own computers, I discovered 2, both of
> which relates to my named blk IBM server. Really intensify my
> eyestrain everytime I see them their but undeleteable.
> These I can find a bunch in stores near the park. I can also wish to
> manually adjust them instead by the way

I have no experience in writing a debugger to reveal their internal
behavior "(