Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > stock photography archive on p2p

stock photography archive on p2p

sobriquet

On 31 jan, 00:43, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> sobriquet *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> [..]

> >> Whose?

> >You claim bitstrings can be owned by people or corporations,

> I do not.

Ah ok, so you agree all bitstrings belong to the public domain after
all?

Glad we've finally cleared that up.

Ray Fischer

sobriquet <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>> >You claim bitstrings can be owned by people or corporations,

>> I do not.

>Ah ok, so you agree all bitstrings belong to the public domain after
>all?

Nope.

>Glad we've finally cleared that up.

You're just another stupid asshole, aren't you?

--
Ray Fischer

sobriquet

On 31 jan, 07:54, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> sobriquet *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:

> >> I do not.

> >Ah ok, so you agree all bitstrings belong to the public domain after
> >all?

> Nope.

Ok, so you do not just lack argumentation skills, you can't even come
up with
a consistent argument without constantly contradicting yourself every
few sentences.

Ray Fischer

sobriquet <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On 31 jan, 07:54, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> sobriquet *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >Ah ok, so you agree all bitstrings belong to the public domain after
>> >all?

>> Nope.

>Ok, so you do not just lack argumentation skills,

Stupid people think in binary. That you are incapable of
understanding anything but silly extremes reveals your
intellectual limitations.

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

sobriquet

On 31 jan, 19:32, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> sobriquet *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> Nope.

> >Ok, so you do not just lack argumentation skills,

> Stupid people think in binary. *That you are incapable of
> understanding anything but silly extremes reveals your
> intellectual limitations.

Ray, if I need a psychoanalyst, I'll let you know.

You're funny though... first you refuse to explain things and
subsequently
you accuse people of being incapable of understanding whatever it
was you refused to explain.

So the bottom line is that the people who come up with spurious
intellectual property claims
are unable to substantiate these claims, while people like me who
dispute these claims
are both willing and able to refute them and expose them for the
wishful thinking it boils down to.

So let me reiterate the ultimate conclusion of this discussion:

All bitstrings belong to everybody and nobody has the right to claim
exclusive ownership of any particular bitstring or to impose controls
or restrictions on other peoples activities as far as
their access to or use of any particular bitstring is concerned.

Ray Fischer

sobriquet <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On 31 jan, 19:32, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> sobriquet *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >Ok, so you do not just lack argumentation skills,

>> Stupid people think in binary. *That you are incapable of
>> understanding anything but silly extremes reveals your
>> intellectual limitations.

>Ray, if I need a psychoanalyst, I'll let you know.

LOL! Looks like you can dish it out but you can't take it.

>You're funny though... first you refuse to explain things

That's a lie.

>subsequently
>you accuse people of being incapable of understanding whatever it
>was you refused to explain.

That's another lie.

>So the bottom line is that the people who come up with spurious
>intellectual property claims

That's a sleazy strawman.

>are unable to substantiate these claims, while people like me who
>dispute these claims

And that's a lie.

>are both willing and able to refute them and expose them for the
>wishful thinking it boils down to.

And that's deluded.

>So let me reiterate the ultimate conclusion of this discussion:

No.

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

sobriquet

On 31 jan, 22:47, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
[.. nonsense ..]

Sorry Ray.. I have better things to do than to indulge in your
childish word games.
You can try again when you've brushed up your argumentation skills, so
we can have a proper discussion.

Ray Fischer

sobriquet <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On 31 jan, 22:47, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>[.. nonsense ..]
>
>Sorry Ray.. I have better things to do than to indulge in your
>childish word games.

Aww! The asshole runs away when he's shown to be a lying moron.
His sleazy strawman didn't work so he's going to rtrteat.

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

sobriquet

Check out this little gem on the piratebay!

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5172...aft_Sozaijiten

Over 50 gb of stockphotography.

sobriquet

On 9 mrt, 12:53, sobriquet <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Check out this little gem on the piratebay!
>
> http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5172...aft_Sozaijiten
>
> Over 50 gb of stockphotography.

Here is some more stock photography (35 gb).

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5478...ockphotography