Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > further comment on ACTA

further comment on ACTA

Adam

Richard

impossible wrote:

> Got that rant out of your system? Good. Now try making a case for why
> you think the intellectual property of
> rights holders should be pirated? Anyone?

Heres one reason that I have had to resort to torrenting for on many
occasions.

They refuse to provide you with rights to view it legally.

hulu etc are all unavailable outside the US, so you can either use a VPN
service which usually cant keep up with playback, or pirate it.

ACTA in the news Sweetpea NZ Computing 1 02-14-2010 08:26 PM
update of Geist coverage on ACTA Adam NZ Computing 1 01-26-2010 07:43 PM
ACTA Treaty Analysis Leaked Roger_Nickel NZ Computing 2 12-03-2009 05:40 PM
Seeking further comment Re: Mike Easter's answer ~BD~ Computer Support 3 08-16-2009 05:31 PM