Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Asus Eee PC 1101HA Seashell Netbook

Asus Eee PC 1101HA Seashell Netbook

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

TechSpot have a review of the Asus Eee PC 1101HA Seashell Netbook, which features a 11.6" LCD screen:

Quote:
A little over a year ago netbooks were the emerging trend that had everyone buzzing. Now the so-called 'internet tablet' seems to be stealing that spotlight. But while these new devices have yet to prove themselves on a commercial scale besides maybe some niche business applications, netbooks have already found their place on the market, at least for now.

In this short time span we've seen at least a couple netbook generations pass by, with the concept itself getting a spin on each new revision. Today, we'll be taking a look at one of Asus' newer products in this segment, the Eee PC 1101HA 'Seashell'. You might recall, the last time we checked a Eee PC product was in late 2008 in our top netbook round-up. What we have today is a much stylized, equally lightweight and more usable offering than anything we reviewed back then.
Read the rest of the article here.