Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Question on home image button

Question on home image button

John

Hello,

I was wondering how I can make it so that my home button is selected.

Right now it's grey and when I go over the top of the button it's
blue. I want the home button to start off with blue as if it's
selected the other buttons still remain grey. I know this is done
through CSS, but I can't find out how.

Thanks!

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

John wrote:

> I was wondering how I can make it so that my home button is selected.

Please describe in more detail exactly what your "home button" is.

> Right now it's grey and when I go over the top of the button it's
> blue. I want the home button to start off with blue as if it's
> selected the other buttons still remain grey. I know this is done
> through CSS, but I can't find out how.

Ah, sounds like a link on a web page. Please provide a URL to this page.

--
-bts
-Someone else has the crystal ball today. <g>

Raymond Schmit

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 21:43:44 -0800, John <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I was wondering how I can make it so that my home button is selected.
>
>Right now it's grey and when I go over the top of the button it's
>blue. I want the home button to start off with blue as if it's
>selected the other buttons still remain grey. I know this is done
>through CSS, but I can't find out how.

I think that you should use an image instead of a button, then using
javascript you can chage the image upon "over" the image.

Roy A.

On 24 Jan, 06:43, John <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering how I can make it so that my home button is selected.
>
> Right now it's grey and when I go over the top of the button it's
> blue. I want the home button to start off with blue as if it's
> selected the other buttons still remain grey. I know this is done
> through CSS, but I can't find out how.

There is at least three people that is willing to help you. Their
problem is that they can't know exactly how to help you.

Can you please provide an adress to your page/site?