Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > DHCP server option ?

DHCP server option ?

Astaa_lavista Astaa_lavista is offline
Junior Member

hi,

is it possible to configure DHCP pool options like DNS/domain etc on a single router in a single POOL and use it on different dhcp pools on the same router, so you dont have to configure them again.

I know its possible using import all but that involve two routers, IS it possible to have same effect on a single router where u have many pools, and u only need to define DNS etc once and reuse in rest of the pools.

Many thanks in advance