Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Toshiba T6UG1XBG SSD Controller

Toshiba T6UG1XBG SSD Controller

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Benchmark Reviews take a look at the Toshiba T6UG1XBG SSD Controller, one of many companies expanding in to SSD tech:

Quote:
Just over two years ago there were only five companies involved in Solid State Drive technology, and as of January 2010 there are nearly 140 names in the business. In this article Benchmark Reviews inspects the Toshiba T6UG1XBG Solid State Drive controller, which is used in the third-generation Kingston SSDNow V+ SNV325. The Toshiba T6UG1XBG SSD controller is a 43nm part, with a maximum rated read speed of 230MBps and write-to performance peaking at 180MBps.
Read the review here.