Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > C++ cheaters

C++ cheaters

**Group User**

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...l/topics?hl=en

These days local police are searching around my sites Codeguru
So I have to eep myself shut out for a while until they leave.
I am so worried
Many site managers are from the US who are old government's suckers

On Jan 22, 11:40*am, "**Group User**" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ver.asp.genera...
>
> These days local police are searching around my sites Codeguru
> So I have to eep myself shut out for a while until they leave.
> I am so worried
> Many site managers are from the US who are old government's suckers
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ver.asp.genera...

Please visit the link above because I'd warn you that you may have a
chance to meet a beautiful fairy who is nude right on google group

**Group User**

On Jan 22, 11:56*am, "**Group User**" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jan 22, 11:40*am, "**Group User**" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ver.asp.genera...

> > These days local police are searching around my sites Codeguru
> > So I have to eep myself shut out for a while until they leave.
> > I am so worried
> > Many site managers are from the US who are old government's suckers

> >http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ver.asp.genera...

> Please visit the link above because I'd warn you that you may have a
> chance to meet a beautiful fairy who is nude right on google group

I post this just to repeat what I say above

**Group User**

On Jan 22, 11:57*am, "**Group User**" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jan 22, 11:56*am, "**Group User**" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 22, 11:40*am, "**Group User**" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ver.asp.genera....

> > > These days local police are searching around my sites Codeguru
> > > So I have to eep myself shut out for a while until they leave.
> > > I am so worried
> > > Many site managers are from the US who are old government's suckers

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ver.asp.genera....

> > Please visit the link above because I'd warn you that you may have a
> > chance to meet a beautiful fairy who is nude right on google group

> I post this just to repeat what I say above

Ohh, Sorry I made a flimsy excuse to duck

Ian Porter

On Jan 22, 4:58*am, "**Group User**" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jan 22, 11:57*am, "**Group User**" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > Please visit the link above because I'd warn you that you may have a
> > > chance to meet a beautiful fairy who is nude right on google group

> > I post this just to repeat what I say above

> Ohh, Sorry I made a flimsy excuse to duck

umm. do not get this ? am I missing something here ? codeguru.. I
cannot see any links to that site at all ?

but in the most the American government and also Microsoft are just
the same thing ? well also the UK government they all subscribe to
FUD!!! (fear uncertainty and doubt!!!)..

I would not trust any of them to do anything !!.

mysite : http://www.codingfriends.com

Cheaters scuzwalla@gmail.com Java 50 10-19-2008 08:25 PM
good cheaters! donnaivanov@lycos.com MCSE 57 10-18-2008 12:08 PM
Look at the CHEATERS Mr Learner MCSD 11 04-29-2007 02:51 PM
Ping Ben: MS Response to Cheaters T-Bone MCSE 9 06-30-2005 05:10 PM
If only MS were this vigilant in persuing cheaters!!! Sandworm MCSE 39 07-02-2004 05:27 PM

Advertisments