Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > My computer suddenly gets shut down randomly

My computer suddenly gets shut down randomly

Sarah The Best Sarah The Best is offline
Junior Member

When I am playing games or just working on internet or....leave it in sleep mode for a while it get's shut down. My computer is really a years old it's of windows XP, 1 Gm RAM and ...........soz plz tell me plz !!

Nesta123 Nesta123 is offline
Junior Member

My PC shutdown when playing games ie fifa 10 and also facebook poker. What can be the reason for this. I really need help with this. I don't know what else to do with my pc. Please help, some one. All the best. Peace