Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > blu ray burner vs. burning speed

blu ray burner vs. burning speed

Netman

Hello!

I have a blu ray burner. I`ve been using it for more than 1 year.
I have noticed such strange behaviour.

When I burn Verbatim DVD DL discs I uses as the minimum burning speed as
possible.
So I uses 2x speed. I know that the less speed I set, the quality of burning
data would be burnt on disc.

But my discs doesn`t pass verification correctly for many times. I uses
BurnAware Free (2.1.5 version).
Only few percentages of discs pass verification well.

Can you tell me what can cause the problem?
Wha am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for help
netman

sandy58

On Jan 17, 2:10*pm, "Netman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have a blu ray burner. I`ve been using it for more than 1 year.
> I have noticed such strange behaviour.
>
> When I burn Verbatim DVD DL discs I uses as the minimum burning speed as
> possible.
> So I uses 2x speed. I know that the less speed I set, the quality of burning
> data would be burnt on disc.
>
> But my discs doesn`t pass verification correctly for many times. I uses
> BurnAware Free (2.1.5 version).
> Only few percentages of discs pass verification well.
>
> Can you tell me what can cause the problem?
> Wha am I doing wrong?
>
> Thank you in advance for help
> netman

Alcohol 120% BluRay v5.0.
Check e-mail, Netman.

Netman

Uzytkownik "sandy58" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w wiadomosci
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Jan 17, 2:10 pm, "Netman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have a blu ray burner. I`ve been using it for more than 1 year.
> I have noticed such strange behaviour.
>
> When I burn Verbatim DVD DL discs I uses as the minimum burning speed as
> possible.
> So I uses 2x speed. I know that the less speed I set, the quality of
> burning
> data would be burnt on disc.
>
> But my discs doesn`t pass verification correctly for many times. I uses
> BurnAware Free (2.1.5 version).
> Only few percentages of discs pass verification well.
>
> Can you tell me what can cause the problem?
> Wha am I doing wrong?
>
> Thank you in advance for help
> netman

Alcohol 120% BluRay v5.0.
Check e-mail, Netman.

Sorry, but I need freeware software, so unfortunately it doesn`t satisfy me.
Do you know some freeware software to let me do all this things

Thank you in advance
netman