Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: OFF TOPIC - Avatar

Re: OFF TOPIC - Avatar

Andy

"Ed Mullen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry. Saw the film tonight and I'm still having trouble coming down
> despite several Jim Beams.
>
> Anyone else seen it and want to comment?
>
> --
> Ed Mullen
> http://edmullen.net
> Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Saw it in 3D and I haven't been that enthralled by a film since I went to
see Star Wars as a kid!

10/10 from me

Andy

dorayme

In article <3zB4n.44297$(E-Mail Removed)2>,
"Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Ed Mullen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Sorry. Saw the film tonight and I'm still having trouble coming down
> > despite several Jim Beams.
> >
> > Anyone else seen it and want to comment?
> >
> > --
> > Ed Mullen
> > http://edmullen.net
> > Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.
> >

> Saw it in 3D and I haven't been that enthralled by a film since I went to
> see Star Wars as a kid!
>
> 10/10 from me

I saw The Simpsons in 3-D on one of those mega screens in Sydney in the
last few years. And I saw The House of Wax in 3-D in Cairo over 50 years
ago. In Sydney the glasses were a sort of helmet you wore, very
impressive.

--
dorayme

OFF TOPIC:Re: C compiler question (I hope this is on topic) jacob navia C Programming 5 05-30-2010 02:22 PM
Re: OFF TOPIC - Avatar idle HTML 1 01-22-2010 09:04 PM
Avatar KSFINN General Computer Support 0 06-25-2007 09:35 PM
how do I add avatar/picture? maritimeredneck Computer Support 2 05-04-2005 03:42 AM
Re: messenger msn gratis free emotions avatar fondos fundos 606 =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 1 02-03-2005 07:17 PM

Advertisments