Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > cleaning up Frontpage code

cleaning up Frontpage code

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Jonathan N. Little wrote:

> John Clayton wrote:
>> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>>
>>> -bts
>>> -Four wheels carry the body; two wheels move the soul

>> Apologies for sharing this with the list,
>> But I wanted to say how much I liked the sig.file
>> One day I might claim/ quote it as my own.
>> If some clown on 4 wheels don't clump me first.

> I guess I lost too many friends. I rather carry my body in one piece
> with four wheels then release my soul from it with two.

I've lost a few as well, Jonathan, including a cousin who missed a stop
sign and hit the side of a garbage truck. But it's all relative. I've
ridden over a half-million miles and seem to have survived.

--
-bts

Jonathan N. Little

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Jonathan N. Little wrote:

> I've lost a few as well, Jonathan, including a cousin who missed a stop
> sign and hit the side of a garbage truck. But it's all relative. I've
> ridden over a half-million miles and seem to have survived.

With all parts intact?

My son way toying with the idea after college. All I could think about
was a dear friend who was a very careful guy and this little patch of
sand. For him it only cost him the little finger on his right hand, his
wife-the mother of his two young girls. I just think of the few, very
few accidents that I have had over the many years, none where my fault.
Last two where deer and I was very thankful for all that steel and an
airbags...

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Jonathan N. Little wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> I've lost a few as well, Jonathan, including a cousin who missed a
>> stop sign and hit the side of a garbage truck. But it's all
>> relative. I've ridden over a half-million miles and seem to have
>> survived.

> With all parts intact?

Yes, of course.

> My son way toying with the idea after college. All I could think
> about was a dear friend who was a very careful guy and this little
> patch of sand. For him it only cost him the little finger on his
> right hand, his wife-the mother of his two young girls.

Are you saying he lost his finger, and his wife died? Sorry to hear
that if that's what you meant.

> I just think of the few, very few accidents that I have had over the
> many years, none where my fault. Last two where deer and I was very
> thankful for all that steel and an airbags...

I've had a few get-offs meself. Ruined a couple of riding suits,
including the time I hit a deer at 65+ mph. Motorcycle and leather suit:
trashed; me, not even scratched.

But I do not wish to further debate the safeness of motorcycle riding.
If it's not in your blood, you won't like it no matter what anyone says.

--
-bts

Jonathan N. Little

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Jonathan N. Little wrote:
>
>> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>>> I've lost a few as well, Jonathan, including a cousin who missed a
>>> stop sign and hit the side of a garbage truck. But it's all
>>> relative. I've ridden over a half-million miles and seem to have
>>> survived.

>> With all parts intact?

> Yes, of course.

Well that is a relief

>> My son way toying with the idea after college. All I could think
>> about was a dear friend who was a very careful guy and this little
>> patch of sand. For him it only cost him the little finger on his
>> right hand, his wife-the mother of his two young girls.

> Are you saying he lost his finger, and his wife died? Sorry to hear
> that if that's what you meant.

Yes, was poor attempt at being a bit poetic

>> I just think of the few, very few accidents that I have had over the
>> many years, none where my fault. Last two where deer and I was very
>> thankful for all that steel and an airbags...

> I've had a few get-offs meself. Ruined a couple of riding suits,
> including the time I hit a deer at 65+ mph. Motorcycle and leather suit:
> trashed; me, not even scratched.

Wow! I am afraid I don't have that kind of luck.

> But I do not wish to further debate the safeness of motorcycle riding.
> If it's not in your blood, you won't like it no matter what anyone says.

I agree I really did not wish to debate, or pass judgment. More just
comments. I can see the appeal, during the gas shortage...the one in the
70's I toyed with the idea to save gas college-work-girl commute. Stuck
with my 1200cc Corolla instead! Now a drive an old Probe GT and when
I look across and can barely see the top of the Escalade rims beside me
at a light...at least back in the 70's you only had to watch out for the
tractor trailers!

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

dorayme

In article <hk16gf$7es$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>,
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I've
> ridden over a half-million miles and seem to have survived.

....but you are not completely sure? I know what you mean! <g>

--
dorayme

Why is this code not cleaning up int arrays? or How to detect animage is a solid color? jw Java 4 08-01-2008 06:20 PM
help cleaning up code(newbie stuff) isaac2004 C++ 1 04-25-2007 07:08 AM
cleaning up some reflection / dynamic method invocation code Marc E Java 2 07-19-2006 02:00 AM
cleaning up html code edgy HTML 2 07-08-2006 05:02 PM
Does FrontPage mess up JSP code? Mickey Segal Java 8 08-03-2004 06:55 PM

Advertisments