Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: OT - It's a wonderful life!

Re: OT - It's a wonderful life!

Aardvark

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:52:46 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

> Watch this funny but, IMO, *inspiring* film:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOFKsvBn7oQ

Heh. reminds me of Peeblimp in scorched smurfs.

Bucky Breeder

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:hipt6n$5dg$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:52:46 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:
>
>> Watch this funny but, IMO, *inspiring* film:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOFKsvBn7oQ

> Heh. reminds me of Peeblimp in scorched smurfs.

Because you *are* a "Peeblimp",
*everything* reminds you of a "Peeblimp".

HTH

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

Bucky Breeder

"§nühw¤£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> via news:Xns9D015A98F1E56snuhwolfyahoocom@
216.196.97.142:

> Bucky Breeder
> <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out> clouded the
> waters of pure thought with news:Xns9D01563B13585BuckyGram@
> 216.151.153.165:
>
>> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> via
>> news:hipt6n$5dg$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

>>> Heh. reminds me of Peeblimp in scorched smurfs.

>> Because you *are* a "Peeblimp",
>> *everything* reminds you of a "Peeblimp".
>>
>> HTH
>>

> Apply that logic to yourself.
>
> ^_^

Very well... semiotically:

Myself ponders this fact
"because you *are* a 'Peeblimp',
*everything* reminds you of a 'Peeblimp'!"

Unlike you, a mentally-defective nym-shyfting
moronic-myopic poopy-diapered dooty-face,
I am always myself, and don't need to play
using teh s0ck-p00pettes. Logic applies
unilaterally - that's why it's the "logical"
logic - unlike the crazzzy-**** which you
call by the word "logic" from your pooty-face.

Now go back into yer momma's basement and eat
yer gov't cheese-doodles and smoke yer phreekin'
brain-enhancing generic cigarettes and drink
yerself some moer of that bottom-shelf alcohol,
and maybe sniff some moer drain cleaners and then
STFU! You're useless - yea, even less than that.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'
I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY';
but, I must come clean and admit that I did
take the usenet steriods in the 2000s, but only
for medical purposes and not for my devastating
good looks, fantastic muscles or to get the girls.
Baseball is too ghaa-hay without the steroids
because all the players are crying like leetle
gurly boys when they quit taking them.

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

A most wonderful gift from my wife! bigal Case Modding 64 02-12-2006 08:12 AM
RE:Wonderful Laptop for Java Programmer Yakima Jones Java 3 12-16-2004 06:09 AM
Frames are Wonderful Cogito HTML 91 08-04-2004 10:02 AM
OT: A wonderful drink for the holidays =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 3 12-31-2003 01:34 PM
its so sad to see such wonderful concepts being unnoticed Distressed Cisco 0 11-06-2003 09:20 PM

Advertisments