Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Updating IE Page at regular intervals

Updating IE Page at regular intervals

=?Utf-8?B?am9l?=

Hello

A simply question which may not have a simple answer..

I would like to update an IE page at regular intervals to give clients visual feedback on say a download that there doing, or some server work that's being done. Sort of like when you go to windows update page, click on scan for updates, and the screen refreshes to show the percentage it's done scanning your computer for updates

Any ideas on how this can be accomplished. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Joe

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

The simplest example I've seen for such a situation is this:
http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterA...200308bm_l.asp

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP