Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Accordion and FF insists on adding vertical scrollbar

Accordion and FF insists on adding vertical scrollbar

Cal Who

I'm using ajaxToolkit:Accordion and FF insists on adding a vertical
scrollbar even though the Accordion is displayed tall enough so it is not
required.
IE8 does not do that.

Is there anything I can do to fix the FF display, The scroll bar is such
that I can move the thumb about a pixel's height.

Thanks

Alexey Smirnov

On Jan 14, 7:12*pm, " Cal Who" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'm using *ajaxToolkit:Accordion and FF insists on adding a vertical
> scrollbar even though the Accordion is displayed tall enough so it is not
> required.
> IE8 does not do that.
>
> Is there anything I can do to fix the FF display, The scroll bar is such
> that I can move the thumb about a pixel's height.
>
> Thanks

Please check the official page for Accordion. It does not show scroll
bars in FF.
http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlT...Accordion.aspx

Accordion Known Issues

The AutoSize "Limit" mode works exactly the same as the "Fill" mode
for Internet Explorer 6 and 7 because they do not support the max-
height CSS property.

If you place the Accordion inside a <table> tag and have
FadeTransitions set to true in Internet Explorer 6, it will affect the
spacing between Accordion Panes.

Also, when viewing the demo in Internet Explorer 6, maximizing the
browser at higher resolutions like 1600 x 1200 will cause the
transitions to animate slower than at lower resolutions like 1280 x
1024.

Cal Who

Knowing it is possible to get rid if the scroll bars I worked my CSS until
FF worked OK.
I top posted because for some reason OE never inserts > symbols in replies
to you.

Thanks

news:(E-Mail Removed)...