Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Belkin Wireless N+ and Comcast Cable Internet Problem

Belkin Wireless N+ and Comcast Cable Internet Problem

Eric Williams

Hello everyone. Today I went and purchased a Belkin N+ wireless router for gaming. I've spent four solid hours and can't seem to get it to work properly. I've called Belkin and went through there crap with no results. I have it hooked up right, but I can't access the internet on the computer that's hooked into the back of the router. I have internet on through the router as the Belkin page will pull up and tell me I'm connected. I can't open up any other web page though. All I want is to be able to play on the internet and have access to Playstation's online portal. My only high speed internet provider is Comcast and I'm using there Scientific Atlanta 2100 modem. Is there something I'm not doing or can do to get the desired affect? Please help at all possible. I feel like I just wasted my entire evening on this.

ASP.NET Production Exception Logging for Dummies
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...on-except.aspx

John

What's your Belkin router model number? Did you enable MAC address cloning
in the router?

<Eric Williams> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello everyone. Today I went and purchased a Belkin N+ wireless router for
> gaming. I've spent four solid hours and can't seem to get it to work
> properly. I've called Belkin and went through there crap with no results.
> I have it hooked up right, but I can't access the internet on the computer
> that's hooked into the back of the router. I have internet on through the
> router as the Belkin page will pull up and tell me I'm connected. I can't
> open up any other web page though. All I want is to be able to play on the
> internet and have access to Playstation's online portal. My only high
> speed internet provider is Comcast and I'm using there Scientific Atlanta
> 2100 modem. Is there something I'm not doing or can do to get the desired
> affect? Please help at all possible. I feel like I just wasted my entire
> evening on this.

> ASP.NET Production Exception Logging for Dummies
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...on-except.aspx

Jack [MVP-Networking]

Hi
Maybe this can Help.
How to Fix Cable/DSL Internet authentication (password) -
http://www.ezlan.net/broadband.html
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).