Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BD

Peter Foldes

Jenn

"Alec Lourmier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:32:25 -0500, "Peter Foldes" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote nothing.
>
> Are you expecting BD to write your post for you?

ROFLOL haaaahahaa
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/.

OhMy

Looks like you did.

Nice job.

"Alec Lourmier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:32:25 -0500, "Peter Foldes" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote nothing.

Are you expecting BD to write your post for you?

--
Alec
I am pro skub.

OhMy

"~BD~" <BoaterDave'.remove'@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On 13/01/2010 18:52, Jenn wrote:
> "Alec Lourmier"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:32:25 -0500, "Peter Foldes"<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote nothing.
>>
>> Are you expecting BD to write your post for you?
>>

> ROFLOL haaaahahaa

*This* is something special for SnowWolf (to show my appreciation for
his coming over to SE)

http://madisonspelling.com/polar.pdf

What do *you* think? ( pure magic IMO!)

--
Dave (Sometimes man stumbles over the truth ...... Sir Winston Churchill)

Aardvark

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 07:00:41 -0500, Ster wrote:

> Not a single word.

You're a ****ing moron. Do you think posting in html ****s up our
newsreaders or something? All you've done is to take the 24 lines of the

This is how your futile efforts show up in a real newsreader:

< http://yfrog.com/0kclownpostp >

Except for the 55 lines of garbage you added, there is no difference
whatsoever between your post and the previous post.

You're really sto0pid, aren't you?

攸hw不f

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, ~BD~ wrote:
> On 14/01/2010 16:40, 吵hw不f wrote:
> >> *This* is something special for SnowWolf (to show my appreciation
> >> for his coming over to SE)
> >>
> >> http://madisonspelling.com/polar.pdf
> >>
> >> What do *you* think? ( pure magic IMO!)
> >>

> > Ive seen it before. I wonder how it ended?
> >

> With confirmation that the link was *not* infected as some have implied!

Heh...you assumed i l00ked at it.
LULZ.
I g00gled it and read the description. I have seen the piccy though on aol or
something recently.
I waz teh ky00t.

> I sent it to my daughter, who is an accountant in part of the UK Daily
> Mail group. It passed all their security checks without a whisper!

Groovy.

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

Jenn

>"~BD~" <BoaterDave'.remove'@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>On 14/01/2010 22:15, 攸hw不f wrote:

<snip>
> Heh...you assumed i l00ked at it.
>>> LULZ.

>> I g00gled it and read the description. I have seen the piccy though on
>> aol or
>> something recently.
>> I waz teh ky00t.

>There is a series of six photographs in the pdf file. The dog is much like
>the wolves you profess to love.

hey, Dave .. did you see all the wolves that snuhwolf drew on his website?

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

Jenn

"吵hw不f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9D00BA3A68500snuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.1 42...
> ~BD~ <BoaterDave'.remove'@hotmail.co.uk> clouded the waters of pure
> thought with news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> <snip>

>> like
>>>>

>>> hey, Dave .. did you see all the wolves that snuhwolf drew on his
>>> websi

>> te?
>>>

>> No! But I'm sure you'll give me a link, eh?
>>

> Its in my sig, doapey.
> Sheesh.

Do you still draw, snuhwolf?
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

news:Xns9D015728F1C5Esnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.1 42...
> "Jenn" <(E-Mail Removed)> clouded the waters of pure thought with

>>> Its in my sig, doapey.
>>> Sheesh.
>>>

>> Do you still draw, snuhwolf?

> Sporadicly...no sporadicness lately.

Was drawing the wolfs a phase or have you moved on to other topics when you
do draw?
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

Aardvark

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:52:26 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

> Does the non-infected link 'work' for you, Aardvark?

Huh?

--
Algy met a bear
The bear was bulgy