Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII

honeydanny84 honeydanny84 is offline
Junior Member

Article Comments for Final Fantasy XIII: Everything We Know
by John Tanaka

alphah alphah is offline
Member

and it just released a Chinese version!! ya hey!

Hotspot Hotspot is offline
Junior Member
Location: New York

I'd really like to get it, but first I'll need a playstation 3 or an Xbox. I think that my favorite character will be Hope because he has a boomerang and I love boomerangs!

-Cyber Opus- -Cyber Opus- is offline
Junior Member
Location: Dayton, OH

From what I have heard, the PS3 version has slightly better graphics than the Xbox 360 version (although I have yet to play the Xbox 360 verison to compare for myself)

The game itself is amazing.
The grpahics are beautiful.
The story line is epic.
The battle system is the best so far.

The only problem with this game is it's TOO HARD.

Burtson725 Burtson725 is offline
Junior Member

Great game.

gth89 gth89 is offline