Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > To implement amechanism for identifying the digitally signed mail is tampered or not.

To implement amechanism for identifying the digitally signed mail is tampered or not.

amitgupta4all amitgupta4all is offline
Junior Member

Hi Friends,

Am working on Email Server where need to have support of digitally signed mails delivery & sending mails too.

I've seen in Outlook Express it tells user when mail is tampered or not by showing appropriate icon.

The same mechanism want to implement in my mail server but have no idea how will this be done could you please guide me to do so.

Cause am new in this. you may mail me also. Waiting your replies.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Gupta (9833941337)