Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Table Control

Table Control

JB

I'm using the Table Control and it seems to like to set a border="0" where
and how can I get this to leave?

JB

coleenholley

You can change it in the properties of the table control - just delete the 0 from the properties, or you can go into the HTML and remove the statement :

<TABLE id="Table2" cellSpacing="1" cellPadding="1" width="300" border="0">
Just delete the border="0" statement. You can do this whether you are using an HTML or and ASP table.

HTH - Coleen

---
Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component - Posted from .NET's Largest Community Website: http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/newsgroups/

JB

Sorry I should describe more, I'm using the Table Control only in Code
behind. So I have a table with no attributes at all defined and It still
spits out the border of "0".
even if I do some thing like tblCtrl.Attributes.Clear();

?????

news:uHs$(E-Mail Removed)...

: