Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > plz send me the solution of the problem.

plz send me the solution of the problem.

Flash Gordon

Charlton Wilbur wrote:

> KT> Charlton Wilbur <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
> >> Posting a possibly correct solution -- I only skimmed it -- that
> >> is more rigorous and thorough than the homework plagiarist likely
> >> has the experience to be, and is written in idiomatic C that is
> >> likely to be well above the homework plagiarist's level of
> >> ability seems like another good solution to the problem.

> KT> Assuming that the instructor is sufficiently competent to
> KT> recognize that the submitted code is beyond the student's
> KT> abilities. If he gets enough help cheating, he might be able to
> KT> fool the instructor just because the instructor will never have
> KT> seen any code the student actually wrote.
>
> Well, if the instructor is that incompetent, the student is not going to
> learn much either way.

Which leads to the student getting a pass and possibly an interview for
a job wasting the time of the interviewer. They may even get a job they
are not able to actually do costing even more money. All in all I would
prefer that students who cannot be bothered to attempt their homework
not be handed solutions.
--
Flash Gordon