Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > voipcheap callerid on spa3102

voipcheap callerid on spa3102

Roger

Hi I have an spa3102 set up with 2 sipgate accounts and my voipcheap
account. The spa is registered with my primary sipgate account for incoming
calls. Is there anyway to get my voipcheap calls to properly present my
callerid when using the spa3102? I can only set callerid on the line 1 tab
for the registered account (sipgate).

If I use the pc software, callerid is presented properly, so my number
verification has worked ok.

Thanks
Roger.

Roger

"Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:S622n.39169$(E-Mail Removed)2...
> Hi I have an spa3102 set up with 2 sipgate accounts and my voipcheap
> account. The spa is registered with my primary sipgate account for
> incoming calls. Is there anyway to get my voipcheap calls to properly
> present my callerid when using the spa3102? I can only set callerid on the
> line 1 tab for the registered account (sipgate).
>
> If I use the pc software, callerid is presented properly, so my number
> verification has worked ok.
>
> Thanks
> Roger.

ok I found how to do it by playing - instead of putting in the gw1 account
as http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) you put in in as (E-Mail Removed)
and that causes the callerid to be presented correctly.

Graham.

"Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:4a32n.39322$(E-Mail Removed)2...

> "Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:S622n.39169$(E-Mail Removed)2...
>> Hi I have an spa3102 set up with 2 sipgate accounts and my voipcheap account. The spa is registered with my primary sipgate
>> account for incoming calls. Is there anyway to get my voipcheap calls to properly present my callerid when using the spa3102? I
>> can only set callerid on the line 1 tab for the registered account (sipgate).
>>
>> If I use the pc software, callerid is presented properly, so my number verification has worked ok.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Roger.

> ok I found how to do it by playing - instead of putting in the gw1 account as (E-Mail Removed) you put in in as
> (E-Mail Removed) and that causes the callerid to be presented correctly.

On my Linksys PAP-2 , which does not support gateways, I need to put
my authenticated CLI in the User ID field

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%