Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > This is Cisco stuff that I am always looking to buy.

This is Cisco stuff that I am always looking to buy.

Network/Software Buyer

This is Cisco stuff that I am always looking to buy.

This is equipment that I will buy all day long if price is good, new
or used.

6500 Series Modules
Catalyst 3750 series
Catalyst 3560 Series

WS-X6148A-GE-45AF
WS-C3750G-48TS-S
WS-C3560G-48PS-S

WS-X6148A-GE-TX
WS-C3750G-48TS-E
WS-C3560G-48PS-E

WS-X6148-FE-SFP
WS-C3750G-48PS-S
WS-C3560G-24PS-S

WS-X6548-GE-45AF
WS-C3750G-48PS-E
WS-C3560G-24PS-E

WS-X6548-GE-TX
WS-C3750G-24PS-S
WS-C3560G-48TS-S

WS-X6548V-GE-TX
WS-C3750G-24PS-E
WS-C3560G-48TS-E

WS-X6704-10GE
WS-C3750G-24TS-S1U
WS-C3560G-24TS-S

WS-X6708-10G-3C
WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U
WS-C3560G-24TS-E

WS-X6708-10G-3CXL
WS-C3750-48PS-S
WS-C3560-48PS-S

WS-X6716-10G-3C
WS-C3750-48PS-E
WS-C3560-48PS-E

WS-X6716-10G-3CXL
WS-C3750-48TS-S
WS-C3560-24PS-S

WS-X6724-SFP
WS-C3750-48TS-E
WS-C3560-24PS-E

WS-X6748-GE-TX
WS-C3750-24PS-S
WS-C3560-48TS-S

WS-X6748-SFP
WS-C3750-24PS-E
WS-C3560-48TS-E

WS-SUP720-3BXL
WS-C3750-24TS-S
WS-C3560-24TS-S

WS-SUP720-3B
WS-C3750-24TS-E
WS-C3560-24TS-E

VS-S720-10G-3C

VS-S720-10g-3CXL

More stuff I could stock 100% of the time if price is good

Catalyst 2960 series
ALL CISCO1800 Series routers
MISC

WS-C2960G-24TC-L