Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > FileUpload control

FileUpload control

DavidC

I am using the asp.net FileUpload control and it works fine. However, I want
to add the file name to a listbox right after the user browses and selects
it. I can do it once the postback occurs but I would like to have it display
as soon as the user selects it and then have the FileUpload textbox clear out
to select another file. Any ideas on how I can make this work is appreciated.
--
David

Nathan Sokalski

It sounds like you may want to look into using a little AJAX.
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

FileUpload control. Eric ASP .Net 4 11-03-2009 11:45 AM
Selecting a date with the Calendar control clears the FileUpload control Nathan Sokalski ASP .Net 1 01-11-2007 06:47 AM
Selecting a date with the Calendar control clears the FileUpload control Nathan Sokalski ASP .Net Web Controls 0 01-11-2007 05:13 AM
FileUpload Control & Image Control eamon ASP .Net Web Controls 2 08-04-2005 07:04 PM
ASP.NET 2.0 FileUpload control Uncle Ben ASP .Net 5 03-23-2005 06:42 PM

Advertisments