Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Improve the quality of Usenet

Re: Improve the quality of Usenet

Tony

You know i think it's the people who complain about other people faking their
sigs that are the ones who are faking other peoples' sigs. For example Chuckcar
always complains about other people faking his sigs yet we frequently see him on
this newsgroup with plenty of replies. These people try to not make themselves
look suspicious when in fact it is these very same people who are the sig
fakers.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
the job for potty mouth,

realm of understandability

Mad as a Box of Frogs

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Tony <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>You know i think it's the people who complain about other people faking their
>sigs that are the ones who are faking other peoples' sigs. For example Chuckcar
>always complains about other people faking his sigs yet we frequently see him on
>this newsgroup with plenty of replies. These people try to not make themselves
>look suspicious when in fact it is these very same people who are the sig
>fakers.

Dirty rotten web footed sig fakers.

--
Master of Puppets We are all Rich Rosen
DENSA Life Achievement Ý Am I the only one with half a brain?

thund3rstruck

Tony wrote:
> You know i think it's the people who complain about other people faking their
> sigs that are the ones who are faking other peoples' sigs. For example Chuckcar
> always complains about other people faking his sigs yet we frequently see him on
> this newsgroup with plenty of replies. These people try to not make themselves
> look suspicious when in fact it is these very same people who are the sig
> fakers.

Chuckcar makes that claim, though, to deflect against advice he finds
out later is dumb or wrong.

n0i