Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > CES is a PATHETIC JOKE for cameras

CES is a PATHETIC JOKE for cameras

RichA

Disgusting. But lots of bright colours for the nancy-boys who want
them.

Dpreview:

CES 2010 only opened today and we've already seen the announcement of
45 new compact cameras.

Dick \Stained Sheets\ SoVile

"RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Disgusting. But lots of bright colours for the nancy-boys who want
> them.
>
> Dpreview:
>
> CES 2010 only opened today and we've already seen the announcement of
> 45 new compact cameras.

What did you expect at the Consumer Electronics Show??? It's not
PhotoKina!!!

RustY ©

"RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Disgusting. But lots of bright colours for the nancy-boys

Thanks RA - I'll give it a miss then. Those bright colours get me going
something rotten.