Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Mother Boards built in wireless

Mother Boards built in wireless

Ed.

Are there any mother boards out there that have onboard wireless LAN ?

Thanks,
Ed.

Malke

"Ed." <esmithoh(at)zoominternet.net> wrote:

> Are there any mother boards out there that have onboard wireless LAN ?
>
> Thanks,
> Ed.

Quite a few interesting links here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...er&btnG=Search

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Ed.

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate that. I see that there are several
mother boards out there with onboard wireless LAN. I notice a couple also
aren't onboard but come with a PCI wireless NIC card.
I will check some of these boards out.

Thanks again,
Ed.

"Malke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Ed." <esmithoh(at)zoominternet.net> wrote:
>
>> Are there any mother boards out there that have onboard wireless LAN ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ed.

> Quite a few interesting links here:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...er&btnG=Search
>
> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Malke

"Ed." <esmithoh(at)zoominternet.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate that. I see that there are
> several mother boards out there with onboard wireless LAN. I notice a
> couple also aren't onboard but come with a PCI wireless NIC card.
> I will check some of these boards out.

You're welcome, Ed. One thing you might do to help you choose is go to
some forums specializing in whatever motherboard interests you. See
what the users have to say. AMDMB.com uses forums here:

http://forums.pcper.com/

but there are many other good hardware forums. Google for something like
"Asus forums" when you're ready.

Malke