Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Hidden windows

Hidden windows

Tom Orle

CNET has a couple of articles showing how to get to some hidden
windows in W7, called GodMods, to tweak your systems:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10426627-56.html
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10423985-56.html

Apparently these windows also existed in Vista. Since I never upgraded
to that OS I had no idea these GodMode goodies existed.
Maybe they come in handy to some of you as well.

Live and learn ...

-=tom=-