Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > The result for select user_name(), current_name

The result for select user_name(), current_name

Tony Johansson

Hello!

If I use suser_sname in my program and use IIS I get
hempc\aspnet.

Now to my question.
If I use select user_name(), current_name I get dbo.
For example if the result for this select user_name(), current_name
should be aspnet how should the settings be configured then.''

//Tony

Alexey Smirnov

On Jan 7, 12:47*am, "Tony Johansson" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Hello!
>
> If I use suser_sname in my program and use IIS I get
> hempc\aspnet.
>
> Now to my question.
> If I use select user_name(), current_name I get dbo.
> For example if the result for this select user_name(), current_name
> should be aspnet how should the settings be configured then.''
>
> //Tony

Can you please explain more about your application setup?
Is this about Oracle or ASP.NET?

Tony Johansson

I run a webb site using asp.net and the database I use is a SQL Server
express 2005

//Tony

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
wrote:
> Hello!
>
> If I use suser_sname in my program and use IIS I get
> hempc\aspnet.
>
> Now to my question.
> If I use select user_name(), current_name I get dbo.
> For example if the result for this select user_name(), current_name
> should be aspnet how should the settings be configured then.''
>
> //Tony

Can you please explain more about your application setup?
Is this about Oracle or ASP.NET?

Alexey Smirnov

On Jan 7, 10:41*am, "Tony Johansson" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> I run a webb site using asp.net and the database I use is a SQL Server
> express 2005
>
> //Tony
>
> "Alexey Smirnov" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandetnews:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Jan 7, 12:47 am, "Tony Johansson" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello!

> > If I use suser_sname in my program and use IIS I get
> > hempc\aspnet.

> > Now to my question.
> > If I use select user_name(), current_name I get dbo.
> > For example if the result for this select user_name(), current_name
> > should be aspnet how should the settings be configured then.''

> > //Tony

> Can you please explain more about your application setup?
> Is this about Oracle or ASP.NET?

Ok, so how do you get hempc\aspnet and dbo? I supposed you try to get
authenticated against SQL Server, but it's still not clear what you
did and what you want to get. Is it possible to see some code of your
program? Thanks