Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > article on asp.net new features

article on asp.net new features

Abdul Sami

Hi
This is an article on new features of asp.net and I hope it will help you
improving knowledge

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet...ASP_Net_4.aspx

--
Abdul Sami

Scott M.

"Abdul Sami" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> This is an article on new features of asp.net and I hope it will help you
> improving knowledge
>
> http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet...ASP_Net_4.aspx
>
> --
> Abdul Sami

Really?

Here's what it says:

"This article is still being written and is not currently available for
general viewing."

Good stuff!

Or, you could just go to msdn.microsoft.com or asp.net and get all the
skinny!

-Scott