Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Re: What is going wrong?

Re: What is going wrong?

Nick Keighley

On 6 Jan, 10:36, "io_x" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Is it possible to speak here of real problems?

of course. Anything concerning the C programming language can be
discussed here.

> Do you think that not speak of problems, not see the problems,
> when the ship is sinking, is it better?

you shouldn't ignore problems with your programs.

> This is what i think, yes i know, it is all my personal
> opinion, there will be error,
> (i would have some feedback for find them)
> but it is how i see the world now.
>
> * * * * * * * What is going wrong?
> * * * * * * * * * * * *(a)
> The increase of economy production

<snip off-topic stuff>

Beej Jorgensen

On 01/06/2010 09:27 AM, io_x wrote:
> #yes life is off topic

Perhaps rec.pets.cats would be a better forum for global socio-economic
issues?

-Beej

Nick

Nick Keighley <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> On 6 Jan, 10:36, "io_x" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to speak here of real problems?

> of course. Anything concerning the C programming language can be
> discussed here.
>
>> Do you think that not speak of problems, not see the problems,
>> when the ship is sinking, is it better?

> you shouldn't ignore problems with your programs.
>
>> This is what i think, yes i know, it is all my personal
>> opinion, there will be error,
>> (i would have some feedback for find them)
>> but it is how i see the world now.
>>
>> * * * * * * * What is going wrong?
>> * * * * * * * * * * * *(a)
>> The increase of economy production

> <snip off-topic stuff>

I have to say, I do like the idea of increasing economy production - I
just can't work out whether you end up with more or less stuff at the
end of it.

Michael Foukarakis

On Jan 6, 7:27*pm, "io_x" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Nick Keighley" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggionews:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 6 Jan, 10:36, "io_x" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > What is going wrong?
> > (a)
> > The increase of economy production

> <snip off-topic stuff>
> #yes life is off topic

Damn right it is. Have you seen a developer with half of it?