Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Good signal but can't connect

Good signal but can't connect

Jteighty Jteighty is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to my home network but it doesn't work. I can find the network and it has a decent signal strength. When I click connect it says aquiring network address and then just stops and says it isn't connected. Then it tries again and the process repeats itself. In the toolbar the wireless icon has the two yello dots moving and then it changes to cross and then repeats the process.

What can I do?

Thanks

JT80