Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Need to fix Dropdown height to get scrollbar

Need to fix Dropdown height to get scrollbar

Vishav

Hi all,

I am having a dropdownlist on a popup window that has around 150 items, when
selected the list goes out of the popup window.
Can somebody help me to fix the height of the dropdownlist so that I can
restrict it to show 50 items and let user scroll down the list to view the
rest.

Thanks in advance.

Alexey Smirnov

On Jan 5, 12:27*pm, Vishav <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am having a dropdownlist on a popup window that has around 150 items, when
> selected the list goes out of the popup window.
> Can somebody help me to fix the height of the dropdownlist so that I can
> restrict it to show 50 items and let user scroll down the list to view the
> rest.
>
> Thanks in advance.

As there is no standard way to set this and a list with 150 items is
too long, I would suggest a custom "control" built from a list, image
and floating div like the one below

http://aspalliance.com/541_Multiple_...Box_for_ASPNET

You can either use ListBox or Gridview to show items.

Abdul Sami

Keep dropdownlist in Iframe

--
Abdul Sami