Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How can I add tabs to Bluetooth devices with windows default drive

How can I add tabs to Bluetooth devices with windows default drive

champion

I want to add an extension profile like FTP to windows default bluetooth
driver stack and show a tab when right click on the bluetooth icon.
It is said that "By impltmenting a shell proterty handler for the
application" in Bluetooth Wireless Technology FAQ.
I've tried that but it is only add a property sheet in Bluetooth settings,
and my question is how to add a tab in the context menu just like "send a
file" tab.
Does it need a ContexMenuHandler and where should I registe it?