Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > i think i have a trojan please help!! :(

i think i have a trojan please help!! :(

jade_10 jade_10 is offline
Junior Member

im new to this forum and im looking for help on how to get rid of what i think is a trojan im using hi-jack this but as ive never used it before im not sure if im doing the right thing can anyone help me ???

saveone saveone is offline
Junior Member

Use AVG and u won't get them

s_amitbisht s_amitbisht is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_10
im new to this forum and im looking for help on how to get rid of what i think is a trojan im using hi-jack this but as ive never used it before im not sure if im doing the right thing can anyone help me ???

Use Avast for the internet related virus and worm it is very effective.

Trikster Trikster is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_10
im new to this forum and im looking for help on how to get rid of what i think is a trojan im using hi-jack this but as ive never used it before im not sure if im doing the right thing can anyone help me ???
What symptoms has your computer been experiencing that causes you to think you have a Trojan?