Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > i think i have a trojan please help!! :(

i think i have a trojan please help!! :(

01-03-2010
im new to this forum and im looking for help on how to get rid of what i think is a trojan im using hi-jack this but as ive never used it before im not sure if im doing the right thing can anyone help me ???

01-03-2010
Use AVG and u won't get them

01-12-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_10
im new to this forum and im looking for help on how to get rid of what i think is a trojan im using hi-jack this but as ive never used it before im not sure if im doing the right thing can anyone help me ???

Use Avast for the internet related virus and worm it is very effective.

01-19-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_10
What symptoms has your computer been experiencing that causes you to think you have a Trojan?