Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Internet Security 2010 virus removal

Internet Security 2010 virus removal

dfinc

Internet Security 2010 is another fake rogue spyware virus. do not
purchase this program as it is a scam tool. if anybody infected by
Internet Security 2010 virus, follow the removal instructions within
this link to get rid of this virus
http://www.darfuns.com/spyware-remov...security-2010/

Good Luck & Happy virus free computing

Rob

dfinc <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Internet Security 2010 is another fake rogue spyware virus. do not
> purchase this program as it is a scam tool. if anybody infected by
> Internet Security 2010 virus, follow the removal instructions within
> this link to get rid of this virus
> http://www.darfuns.com/spyware-remov...security-2010/
>
> Good Luck & Happy virus free computing

I wish everyone the wisdom not to use anything from http://www.darfuns.com/

After all he is just a rogue spammer and his tools are very suspicious.

And to dfinc I wish the wisdom to understand that spamming to a discussion
group about Cisco products is not the right way to promote PC stuff.

You are really just damaging yourself and your reputation by doing that!

darfun