Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Unable to Open Download.

Unable to Open Download.

Bunk1935 Bunk1935 is offline
Junior Member

I have downloaded Happy Days freeware for keeping track of Birthdays etc, this download is from Palm for my Treo 650 Cell.
After I UnZip, when I try to activate the program I get the following error message:
"This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel"
I have no idea what this means or how to correct. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HELP.
George

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Welcome What is the extension of the file you are trying to open?